Monday 18 June 2018

THE LAST SELF- ASSESMENT


Strange but it is true, this is the last time I'll do a self-assessment and as always I'm quite disappointed with myself. 
I had a little hope that as it was the last therm I could give me the chance of showing myself that if I want I can reach all my goals. But, as always I haven't given enough. 
I know that my marks will be okay but I won't feel them like mine, because in fact, I haven't study as hard as I know I could, looking at the units the afternoon before. i would have like to train myself, because next year it will be so hard and I'm not used of studying.
To be honest, I think I have improve my speaking skills. for me speaking is so important because I'm always caring about pronunciation and also I have feel more confident using it in speaking lessons. 
Learning vocabulary is always useful so I try to memorise every piece of word (although sometimes is hard) 
For me this bog has became my little diary, a place where sometimes I posted projects or thoughts, apart form vocabulary, Some people change it this year and I could do it too, I even thought about it but I get so used to this little forest that I couldn't find nothing as special as this . It 's true that sometimes (like this) I posted so late what the computer has always become a distraction to me and I tried to use it once I finished my other homework. I hope I can watch this bog some years from now and remember the same feelings I got now
I'm not afraid about my future in English because I know I go with a good base, what I'm afraid of is  everything else. however this I try to focus in the present, living everyday in this high school , because although we all don't love it too much we will be miss it. 
I can affirm that the last project was my favourite, I had lots of problems and I cried so hard with some memories but I did it and the effort worth it, so I can't complain. As well I think that (or at least I hope so) that my grammar skills have improve. it's the hardest part for me because I can't stand study something so hard and grammar requires hard working people. 
As and end, I want to sen everyone a big huge. If you are reading me in a further future (what would be so cool) just I want to tell that, even tough I spent my days complain in fact t I love so much the guys I'm with, specially my friends, of course but also the other. I'm who I'm because I have grow with them, and although we had had bad moments I owe them too much. i want also to say thank you to my friends, I have lost so much time and now I have find the place where I belong. I'm lucky to be surrounded of amazing people and I'm happy to have realised since I start to meet them. Perhaps next year we won't be all together but I will try to not lost confidence with them. Thanks to make my life a little brighter every day 


Love you :) 

1 comment: